Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How often do you need to change a snowblower oil filter... and where the HECK is it?

I got an ariens like 11-15 horse power or something 26 or 28 inches wide... anyway, I know how to do the oil change... but i've had it for like 3 years without changing the oil filter... where the heck do they hide it??



I've been taking the thing apart a little, but i think the filter is on the bottom behind all this steel... which i can't figure out how to get through... suggestions?



what other maintenance should i be doing 4 it?How often do you need to change a snowblower oil filter... and where the HECK is it?I don't believe you will find an oil filter. They use spin on filters on large yard equipment engines but I've never seen one on that size engine. I have an 11 hp Toro and there's no oil filter on it. Just change the oil before storing it for the summer and you'll be fine.How often do you need to change a snowblower oil filter... and where the HECK is it?Try here, see if they have an owners manual for it:

http://www.ariens.com/corporate/pages/cu

No comments:

Post a Comment