Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I reset the 'maintenance required' switch for an oil change on a 2008 Matrix?

I've just changed the oil on my matrix but couldn't locate the reset switch to the maintenance required. Anyone help will be appreciated.How do I reset the 'maintenance required' switch for an oil change on a 2008 Matrix?I wouldn't worry about it, the shop that did your oil change will do this for you.How do I reset the 'maintenance required' switch for an oil change on a 2008 Matrix?First, hold in the tripmeter button, while turning the key to

the %26quot;on%26quot; position, without starting the engine. You will

see 5 or 6 dashes where the mileage numbers usuallly are.

Keep holding the button with the key on until the dashes

are gone, and you're done! This will turn off the light. Glad

to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment