Monday, September 19, 2011

I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?

ok my oil life is now 5% ,

I am gona get a oil change today . This automechanic told me yesterday that he charges 24.99 , but he will only charge me 20.00.



I have alot of payments to do , like credit cards , car payment , insurance and so on..



should I do a car maintenance as soon as i get my paycheck or wait for 1 more month ?



How much does it cost to get ur car maintained?I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?I'm not sure what you mean by %26quot;maintained%26quot;I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?Change the oil now.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?I wouold get the oil changes first, just in case. You don't want the engine to seize up.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?The maintenance could have come on with the change oil light since changing you oil is a maintenance issue.



I would change you oil and see if both lights go off, having your oil changed shouldn't cost more than $40 or $50I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?Definitely get the oil change done. The maintenance light probably relates to time for a scheduled maintenance (i.e. 35,000 miles). Look at your owner's manual and see what it says for what your car's mileage is.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?Get the mechanic to check the codes %26amp; reset them.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?Always keep oil changed---the maintainence light is on probably due to a dirty air cleaner so make sure your filters are in good shape--- when the engine is cold check to make sure you have plenty of antifreeze in the radiator---BE SUE YOU PUT THE RADIATOR CAP BACK ON REALLY GOOD!!!If this dont do the trick i dont know what else to tell you---good luck.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?If the light says %26quot;Oil life 5%%26quot;, you can reset it by turning the key to the %26quot;on%26quot; position, press the reset button by the speedometer and hold it down. In about ten seconds it will start flashing. Let go for a second and press it again holding it down. In about 5 seconds it will change to %26quot;100%%26quot;. This is fixing the symptom, though, not the problem. It needs an oil change.



If the light says %26quot;Maint Req'd%26quot;, press and hold the button down, then turn the key to the %26quot;on%26quot; position. The light will go out then back on in a second. When it goes out for good, you have reset it.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on in my Honda Civic, what should I do first?The Maintenance light comes on in hondas when you need an oil changes, hold the milage reset while turing on the car to clear up that light

No comments:

Post a Comment