Monday, September 19, 2011

How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?

I changed this before but i just want to verify i think it was 4.5 quarts..How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?if it's the 3.4 liter or 3.8 liter V6, it's 4.5 quarts. This includes the oil filter (fram 3387A) and starting the vehicle after draining %26amp; replacing the oil filter.How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?It will tell you in your owner's book.How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?its either 4.5 or 5 quarts with a new filter.How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?Your best answer is to stop by Wal Mart and have one of the guys in Tire and Lube double check in their records. They have everything there about how much you should put in the engine and they don't care to share. (Local lube changing places get defensive.)



Hope that helps... although I think you're right about 4.5qrtsHow much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?put in four - then wait a few minutes



then check your dipstick -



add a half a quart - and check again!



when you're at the top fill line - it's time to cruise!How much oil do i put into a 2001 monte carlo ss when I do a oil change?Either 4 or 5 quarts. I have never heard of a car taking more then that. Just put in 4 then check the oil, if you need some more then add 1 more quart. You may wann areplace the oil filter too

No comments:

Post a Comment