Friday, September 23, 2011

Do I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?

I have a card that entitles me to a free oil change because this placed screwed something up when they fixed my mom's car a while back. Do I tip them? If so, how much? It's Mavis Discount Tire, so it's a chain, not a mom and pop type place.Do I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?you should tip any one that does a service for you free or not..it's only proper etiquette....and people please start tipping the concierge at hotels.Do I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?noDo I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?You don't have to tip them, but it's usually a kind gesture.Do I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?yesDo I tip if I'm getting a free oil change?no tip auto repair shops do not get tips

No comments:

Post a Comment