Friday, September 23, 2011

If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?

I want 5w30 high mileage.

Can I just buy the oil from walmart and have them change it? how does it work?If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?sure!, you can buy any kind of oil you want and filter too, and they will change it for you.If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?cral z - the reason it was done this way is because the techs dont have the ability to mark oil as customer provided ur best bt is to pick the standard bottled oil change curently 30 $ but if u dont ask for bottled the pick the type u wantu will get either 5 or 10 w 30 penzoil = their bulk oil

Report Abuse

If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?I tried that but they wanted to charge me the same price as if they did it themselves, so basically I would have to pay $20 for the oil + $30 for the oil change = $50, instead of just the $30 for them to do it.If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?yes.If I take my car to walmart to get an oil change, can I pick the EXACT type of oil I want them to use?if they offer that particular oil then yes you can request to use it. some places offer only 10w30 or 10w40 and make you pay more for 20w50 or 5w30 (i used 20w50 in my high mileage car and it worked great). i don't think you can buy the oil and have them put it in for you... you might want to check into other oil change places, like jiffy lube or super lube, if walmart doesn't offer the oil you want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment