Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I reset a 2002 Chevy Prizm's computer after doing an oil change?

* My check engine light is on

* I'm low on oil and I need to put more oil in



I need to know how to reset the computer so it can take off the %26quot;Check Engine%26quot; light.How do I reset a 2002 Chevy Prizm's computer after doing an oil change?you have a emmission failure causing the CEL to come on. There is no reset, it needs to fixed and then have the code cleared.How do I reset a 2002 Chevy Prizm's computer after doing an oil change?you go to the dealer and let him do itHow do I reset a 2002 Chevy Prizm's computer after doing an oil change?Dr. Deth is a Dork---and I agree with the other guy. There is no oil change light type of reminder. Did you possible accidently knock a plug off of something while changing the oil? If just one sensor is disconnected somewhere in the engine compartment it may cause the check engine light to come on. If you find a loose plug somewhere reconnect it to where it is supposed to go and then disconnect one of the battery cables for about 10 minutes. That may shut off the light

No comments:

Post a Comment