Monday, September 19, 2011

How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?

My dealership in Washington State used to do it for free, now I've moved and I need to budget it inHow much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?Not sure which engine you have, but the F150 XT with the 4.6L V8 engine, uses a Fram oil filter (PH3600), which costs $3.97 at Rockauto.com.



Kragen/Schucks/Checker sells Mobil 1 synthetic for $6.50 /qt, or Valvoline synthetic for $5.50 /qt. Your truck probably uses at least 5-1/2 quarts, so figure $33 to $39 for the oil.



A dealer would get a discount on both oil and filter, but add a labor and disposal charge, so you should figure about $50.How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?call Jiffy Lube and ask them?/???? you will get an acurate answer from them.Since it is 2007 and you are moving to a new state it won't be free but Jiffy Lube is not expensive.How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?Synthetic oil is 2-3 times more expensive than %26quot;mineral based%26quot; oils.

I would recommend a semi-synthetic as there is not much benefit from using 100% synthetic.How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?The only additional charge would be the extra cost of the syn. oil.How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?Tax included, about $50.How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?i think it runs around 49.95 or less for a change with synthetic oil it all depends on the brand of it,and also on the amount it holds,that one will hold a lot so id expect to pay around 40 bucks at least,the most i ever heard of anyone charging around here is 49.95,but that's not to bad considering how long you can run on that stuff,that's probably the best oil ever made,good luck .How much can I expect to pay for a fully synthetic oil change on my 2005 F150 in Tennessee?Why not just call a few local places and ask? Noboby likely to answer here is in any danger of performing this job for you so any answer you get here is worth precisely 0.
  • into drilling for oil
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment