Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does it cost to get a standard oil change at firestone auto care?

I want to get a standard oil change at firestone auto care. I am comparing rates at different auto care centers. They don't have the oil change rates on their webpage, and it's too late for me to call.



Thank you very much.How much does it cost to get a standard oil change at firestone auto care?Should be right around $20 for most cars. Diesels will be higher, cars requiring synthetic oil will be higher.



$20 seems to be the sweet spot for an oil change on most normal cars and trucks. I would not pay too much more unless I was getting other services, like a free car wash or tire rotation.How much does it cost to get a standard oil change at firestone auto care?Surprisingly oil change prices vary depending on where you live. For instance, in Kansas a standard oil change would cost me $20. In Oregon, with the same company and same oil change, costs me $40. Call them before you go.How much does it cost to get a standard oil change at firestone auto care?Should be 20-25 bucks. They'll probably try to upsale you though with a bunch of extra stuff you don't need. It's cheaper, quicker, and less annoying to just do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment