Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cheapest oil change in Houston TX for a 2006 MB C230 using Mobil 1 synthetic?

I am looking for a place in Houston Texas to get my oil changed for my 2006 MB C230 Sport. It uses Mobil 1 synthetic.



Also, how do I turn off the notification on the panel (service) once the oil is changed? MB told me that they would turn it off AFTER I spent $229.00!! for their Service A (oil change, etc)!!!



ThanksCheapest oil change in Houston TX for a 2006 MB C230 using Mobil 1 synthetic?to reset light:



1. turn key on all the way,but do not start!

2. wait about 5 sec. to allow display (actually the ecm) to finish booting up (standard display)!

3. use up or down arrow on steering wheel untill service indicator appears in the multifunction display.

4. at the left side of your instrument cluster there is a reset button. push it for about 3 sec. untill %26quot;SERVICE INTERVAL? RESET WITH (R) BUTTON FOR 3 SEC%26quot;. release and push for 3 more sec.

5. i will do your oil change and look you care over to let you know if you have any probs you may not be aware of and reset the light for $xxx - e-mail me at

%26quot;muffdiver24_7_365@yahoo.com

i live in porter, tx, about 20 mi out north hwy 59 and have not started my shop yet but have been mechanicing for over 10 years. have not live here long and im still underconstruction. so get back to me with any questions.Cheapest oil change in Houston TX for a 2006 MB C230 using Mobil 1 synthetic?Use the on-line yellow pages. Your owners manual will tell you how to turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment